ClimbUp Bed Bug Insect Interceptor
These cleverly designed bed bug monitors are placed under the feet or legs of bed frames and bed posts and actually capture bed bugs in a specially designed outer ring, and prevent them from crawling up the legs and into the bed.
Compare to: Eco-Keeper, EcoSafe Bed Bug Trap
ClimbUp Bed Bug Insect Interceptor stop bed bugs in their tracks and assist you in getting a good night's sleep with the ClimbUp Bed Bug Insect Interceptor by the Susan McNight Company. These cleverly designed bed bug monitors are placed under the feet or legs of bed frames and bed posts and actually capture bed bugs in a specially designed outer ring, and prevent them from crawling up the legs and into the bed.
The outer ring of the ClimbUp Insect Interceptor is coated with talcum powder making it impossible for the bed bugs to crawl out of the ring once the fall into it. Studies have shown and field tests have proven that this type of bed bug monitor and interceptor can play an important part in ANY bed bug control program.
For best control and prevention of bed bugs, place bed bug interceptors under the feet of the bed frame, wrap the mattresses in bed bug proof mattress encasements, do not let comforters, sheets or bedding touch the floor and pull bed away from the wall.
ClimbUp Bed Bug Interceptor Features:
* Stops beg bugs in their tracks !
* Assists you in getting a good night's sleep
* Cleverly designed bed bug monitors
* Forms a barrier between floor and bed or other legged furniture
* Bed bugs approaching from the floow will climb up the exterior surface and fall into the outer pitfall ring.
* Bed bugs climbing down from the bed or furniture will be found in the center well.
* Allows you to determine if bed bugs are going to or coming from the furniture.
* The white surface makes bed bugs clearly visible.
* The center well has a 4 1/4" diameter, so it is large enough to fit even the rolling casters on most metal beds.
* Chemical-free = Eco Friendly !
* Available in a set of 4.
ClimbUp Bed Bug Interceptor - Available in 4 different sizes:
ClimbUp round 1” 4.25” 7”
This is the original model that will hold most bed legs and is low enough to go under furniture skirts.
ClimbUp XL rectangle 2” 4.62”X 6.62” 7.36” X 9.35” - Special Order
This is an extra large model to hold the legs of attached headboards and bed legs within the same receptacle.
ClimbUp tank round 2” 5.5” 9.5” - Special Order
This is a model which will hold a 5 lb. compressed carbon dioxide tank for slow release of carbon dioxide when human breathe is not present to act as the attractant into the CLIMBUP.
ClimbUp cup round 2” 1” 4.75” - Special Order
The inner well of this model will hold very small cot legs. It may also be used adjacent to bed where someone is sleeping to monitor activated bed bugs but it will not serve as a barrier in this application.